Tuesday 3 May 2011

Dazed & Confused About My Days

All these bank holidays and weddings have thrown my in-built calendar off track. I'm really annoyed that I missed the meeting this evening about the proposed Woolwich theatre/arts centre/church concept. It's a quirky marriage, a bit like a petrol station selling potatoes or a cobbler selling trophies. I was really looking forward to finding out more about the hallelujarts centre too.

I have also missed the comedy on the common, which I think was on Sunday.

They say children need routine. I think this applies to me too.

3 comments:

Austin said...

There is a reason for everything, well this is what I like to think at least. If you missed the meetings then there is something better in store :)check out my blog, it talks a lot about that :)
http://austinldunn.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Something else that's very, very good in Woolwich.....

http://www.dialarch.com/

hapi said...

Hi Doctor Pangloss, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog