Sunday 27 June 2010

Kill, kill, violence, yehhh, grunt

The people next door (I can't call them neighbours as there is nothing neighbourly about them), are indulging in a killing spree. From 7 o'clock last night until past midnight, the young children have been firing machine guns and exploding things on their games console. They can do as they please, but their windows are wide open¹ and all I've been hearing is the noise of death and destruction. Being a hot night, I had to close my windows and still heard it all loud and clear.

I'm fairly amazed the feral scrotes have woken up already as killing for 5 hours must be tiring. Before 10 o'clock this morning, I'm subjected to more of the same.

The Shameless family completely stick out like a sore thumb here. I'm all for integration and a mixed community, but they're not playing ball. What sickens me most is that our taxes are paying for them to continue to lounge around the house all day.

Playing Devil's Advocate, are they actually the smart ones? Why work for a living when you can stare at a TV all day long?

-
footnote
1- I've never understood why the Shameless keep windows wide open, even when it reached freezing point in Winter. BTW, they're not stuck open, as they have closed them once in a while.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We also have some Shameless style neighbours in the locality. They like to sit on the front door step drinking cans of lager (probably cider actually) and SHOUT at each other. Not in an angry sense, more as in that is just the only volume they know. Why they persist in sitting on the front step like pikeys is beyund me when they all have perfectly good back gardens. It's not like they are even going browner. They are still that grey colour in their ill fitting Asda outfits and look like they could all do with a Daz doorstep challenge, for their clothes and their bodies.

Anonymous said...

Surely it's pointless, and probably very stressful, to live in a place like Plumstead, and then complain about the kind of people who live there.

If you want better neighbours, move to a better neighbourhood. (The clue is in the word.)

There's little point trying to discuss the behaviour of the children with their parents, if they are the kind of parents that let their kids play video-games 'til past midnight.

Move or tolerate.

Doctor Pangloss said...

I know a lot of my neighbours and I know quite a lot of people around Plumstead Common, all of whom are really friendly and none of whom drag their knuckles along the floor.

My experience of living in this area is really positive, but the landlord next door decided he'd try and let through a housing association. The tenant family sticks out like a sore thumb so they are actually the exception rather than the rule.

As for a nicer neighbourhood, my friend in Winchmore Hill has got a neighbour from hell situation, so anti-social behaviour doesn't only happen in places like Plumstead.