Look out for subjects that divide nations (Mac v PC), and create debate over local issues (the future of Woolwich).
So what shall we tackle today?
- Illegal immigrants?
- Gay marriage?
- Why the continual rise of teenage pregnancies?
- Is the War on Iraq justified?
- What is the point of Bob Crow?
- Should motorbikes be allowed in bus lanes?
- What will happen to call centres after they've moved to the country with the cheapest labour in the World? Where next?
- Why work for a living when you can sponge off the state?
- Shooting squads for ASBOs?
- Who made the first rubber band ball and why?
- Is black a real colour?
- Why does Ruth Kelly have such a deep voice?
- How old is Mae West?
Writing a blog is a very odd thing. With these comments flying into my mailbox, I've felt like Jon Gaunt when he had his show on BBC Radio London 94.9fm (not that I'm addicted to the station or anything). However, I found it particularly interesting how some people got prickly about the library story. I mean, that's not even a controversial subject.