Monday 22 December 2008

Mary Dullea

This evening I had a spare 5 minutes so thought I'd browse around on t'internet.

I like to try and keep abreast of things so thought I'd find out the latest on Mary Dullea, the lady who made national news having been mauled by dogs [I still don't understand why dangerous dogs are the acceptable face of carry a dangerous weapon], on Plumstead Common. I used a popular search engine but couldn't find out anymore on this news item.

Happily though, I discovered that Ms Dullea has a website which gives some insight into her art. Seems very impressive indeed. I know a bit more about contemporary classical music than your average Joe, but I'm no connoisseur. I hope Ms Dullea is well on the way to a full recovery and I'll be interested if she ever plays The Devil's Staircase or Century Rolls. I'll be there.

No comments: