Sunday 5 March 2006

Two wheels good.

Sunday.

Went to lunch at our posh friend's house. Good food and good company make for a great mix. Add in good gadgets and we are now in the premier league.

Two wheels make getting from A to Z enjoyable and exhilarating. Yamaha YZF R1. Enough said.


Now how about this?

Part sholley, part 1950s vision of future travel, the Segway is a bizarre experience. Lean forwards to go forwards, lean back to reverse or stop. I found it very quick to pick up and difficult to put down. Being a biker, I naturally check over my shoulders before changing direction, but as this thing turns on its' own centrepoint, I barely needed to do my lifesavers.

Here's a good picture of that American prat, George Bush falling off a Segway.
Shamone Segway!!!!

If I rode one to work, I'd install the 'Ben Hur wheel conversion pack' and make my way through the rush hour crowds with ease.

NICE.

And especially for Steve, before you start ripping Marc's machine to bits, here's a bit of tech info to help you along.

No comments: