Tuesday 29 March 2011

Love Clean London

This Love Clean London website looks like a good idea. Some of us have mobile telephones (personally I don't think the idea will catch on), and lots of these phones have cameras.

With Love Clean London, you use your mobile telephone camera to photograph filth and general environmental crime from your local area. Send the photograph to 07725 202020 and before you know it, a team of ghostbusters will swoop down and rid our streets of detritus.

For the vast majority of us who don't know what a mobile telephone is, use a computer to visit something called a website on something called an internet (another concept that has no future, I feel). The internet address can be found below.

http://www.lovecleanlondon.org/Reports/Home

With this super tool, we can make Plumsteadshire looking super clean.

6 comments:

FuzzyPeople said...

I am Loving Love Clean London this idea will certainly help all the hard working locals and PCEG members to keep our neighbourhoods cleaner....

PIP and fuzZzypeople are having another Jazz Juke Joint Clubnight is on Saturday 2nd April 7-12 @ O'Dowds Backroom Lounge 65 Plumstead High Street, London SE18 1SB with the Jimbo Daoud Trio and fuzZzypeople DJ's playing Jazz Bebop Blues Swing Fifties & Sixities Hip tunes for Hep cats £5.00 all night

more details http://www.myspace.com/fuzzzypeoplecollective

Anonymous said...

I have used it already and got the dumped rubbish down my road removed in 1 DAY!!I took a picture on my phone texted it, so easy. Wish we could do it with people too.

Doctor Pangloss said...

That's very impressive indeed. Go find an old fashioned milk bottle top and make yourself a recycled medal. Emboss it with the words MODEL CITIZEN.

NIck Day (PCEG) said...

There was a previous incarnation of this app "Love Clean Streets" which has had a link fromn the PCEG website for some time now. I've been using it regularly and it does appear to work very well although I've recently discovered it was developed for Lewisham. The Sharm certainly led the way there!

man with van London said...

Great blog, such good articles and posts. I learned few thigs from reading two or three things, I will keep visiting, because I am sure that I will learn even more from your updates.

man with van London said...

Nice! I really enjoyed reading your post. Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work.